SBF Unofficial Fansite Messageboard: We're back! - SBF Unofficial Fansite Messageboard

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

We're back!

#1 User is offline   NeeCee

• Superstar Steve-Fan!
  • PipPipPipPip
  • View gallery
  • Group: Admin

Posted 03 May 2012 - 10:21 PM

Hi All,

Our hosting provider had some problems and as a result this site has been unaccessible for a LONG time (so long in fact, we've lost our search engine rankings and to be quite honest, to say I'm not very happy with them at the moment is a bit of an understatement!
:taz:

Today, FINALLY they have sorted out the problem and the site is available again.

I have been really frustrated at the whole thing - but I'm also really frustrated at a lot of things in my personal life at the moment, so I'm going to put myself in the 'quiet corner' and try to keep quiet and calm myself down a bit before I end up going BANG and saying stuff that I might regret!

One thing that has calmed me down a bit lately is listening to Ruben Block of the band Triggerfinger. Have you heard him/them? They have some killer acoustic numbers but the dudes can rock out too! Makes me forget a few of my troubles, that's for sure...

Triggerfinger doing a cover of Lykke Li's song "I Follow Rivers" (check out the percussion too!!!)

And check this out - they cover Rhianna's "Man Down" with a bit of Led Zeppelin's "Kashmir" mixed in - wow!!

(My quiet corner isn't all that quiet at the moment...is it?) :devilish:
:Banane0:

x NeeCee

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users